NAMI of Central Middlesex is a non-profit organization of individuals with mental illnesses, their families, and their friends, serving the towns of Central and Eastern Middlesex County.
What we do:
- Host support groups for individuals in recovery and for family members and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Offer educational courses at no charge to participants – for individuals in recovery and also for families and friends of individuals living with mental illness.
- Host monthly informational meetings that are free and open to the public.
- Educate legislators and the general public about mental illness and advocate for measures that will improve the lives of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provide a helpline, 781-982-3318.
We serve the following cities and towns:
Acton, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton,
Maynard, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Wakefield, Waltham, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn
Our website provides information about NAMI of Central Middlesex activities, resources, and support. See the NAMI Massachusetts web site for information about other affiliates.