College Panel Cancelled!
Governor Baker has declared a public health emergency in Massachusetts due to the rapid increase in the number of coronavirus cases in our state. Large gatherings are discouraged as they contribute to the spread of this highly contagious and dangerous virus. This unfortunate situation will impact our upcoming programs and meetings.
Our Family Support Groups in Acton, Bedford, Reading, and Winchester and our Connection Recovery Support Group in Acton will stop meeting until further notice. We do not have plans to offer remote conferencing.
Our College Panel program, originally scheduled for March 16th, is cancelled and will not be rescheduled this spring.
We are evaluating the other events planned we have planned over the next couple of months. Additional scheduling updates will be posted on our web site as we sort them out.
NAMI of Central Middlesex is a non-profit organization of individuals with mental illnesses, their families, and their friends, serving the towns of Central and Eastern Middlesex County.
What we do:
- Host support groups for individuals in recovery and for family members and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Offer educational courses at no charge to participants – for individuals in recovery and also for families and friends of individuals living with mental illness.
- Host monthly informational meetings that are free and open to the public.
- Educate legislators and the general public about mental illness and advocate for measures that will improve the lives of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provide a helpline, 781-982-3318.
We serve the following cities and towns:
Acton, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton,
Maynard, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Wakefield, Waltham, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn
Our website provides information about NAMI of Central Middlesex activities, resources, and support. See the NAMI Massachusetts web site for information about other affiliates.