Ready to Help? We are an Organization of Volunteers!
We have an ongoing need for volunteers, for tasks large and small, of short and long duration. In many cases, your ability to help us out for just a few hours will make a difference.
Ways you could get involved include:
- Helping to staff a community outreach table.
- Distributing our NAMI brochures or program flyers to a few key locations in your town.
- Working with our program committee to plan an event.
- Writing an article for our newsletter.
- Improving the look and feel of our web site.
- Outreach efforts to veterans.
These are examples of just a few of the ways to offer your time, energy, and expertise. We are also open to your suggestions and ideas about how your skills could help us.
For those who are interested in how we operate, members are welcome to attend our monthly Steering Committee meetings, where the board plans our activities. These meetings are held on the first Monday evening of the month. (Occasionally, we shift a meeting due to a holiday, in which case the our web site calendar shows the updated schedule.)
How to Begin
If you would like to explore opportunities for service with NAMI of Central Middlesex, please contact our president, Lori Krinsky, to express your interest by email at email@example.com. Or you may leave a message on our helpline; 781-982-3318.