NAMI Family Support Groups are facilitated by NAMI-trained volunteers, offered once or twice each month depending on the group. Groups currently offered by NAMI Central Middlesex:
- Acton/Littleton: 2nd & 4th Tuesday each month, 7-9PM, St. Matthew’s United Methodist Church in Acton, 435 Central Street
- Bedford: Last Tuesday each month, 7:30-9:30PM, First Church of Christ, 25 Great Road
- Bedford: 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month, 6:30-8:30PM, Edinburg Center, 205 Burlington Road.
- Reading: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays each month, 7:00-8:30PM, Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading, Room 205, Loring, 239 Woburn St.
- Winchester: 2nd Tuesday each month 6:45-8:45PM, Unitarian Universalist Church, 478 Main Street
Contact information for NAMI of Central Middlesex support groups can be found on page 2 of our newsletter. If you have any questions about support groups, call our helpline at 781-982-3318, or email us at email@example.com.
Information about Support Groups in other parts of Massachusetts is available at namimass.org or phone them at 781-938-4048 or 800-370-9085.